 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7230
Re: Major revision/expansion of my wantlist page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 21:32:36 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Frank Filz writes:

Another factor here is reliability. If you start into a deal with Larry, he
won't back out halfway through because he found someone else with a better
deal.

That is true. I'll just buy them both! LOL. Law of averages.

However Frank IS overpraising me here, I do need prodding, I have a tendency
to forget about deals in progress. So if you're waiting for me to complete a
deal, please bug me, I may have forgotten about it. It happens, and I do
apologise for it, too many balls in the air. What can I say? But I always make
my deals good, you can count on it. It just sometimes takes a while to clean
up the messes.

Speaking of things in the air, does anyone know if BA is still doing Lego
Promo sets on transatlantics? I've arranged to return on BA from the UK next
month (although I go over on NW/KLM, so I can get into business class and get
some sleep) as I will be there for the better part of two weeks including time
to get to the LegoFest going down on the 19th...

Nico Hoogerbrug - I've necer sold stuff to Nico, but he is also an
exceptional international trader]).

And a really nice guy with some amazing printed reference material and arcana!

I got a chance to meet Nico on an Amsterdam layover, wish I'd had more time.
He had a whole shopping cart full of stuff he just wanted to *give* me. No way
could I have accepted that even if I could have found space in my luggage.

++Lar