 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7212
Re: 8480 technic shuttle and 8479 bar code truck sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 19:15:22 GMT

Bill Bourn <wgbourn@snet.net> wrote:

  Email me NOW to be one of the first four for the 8479  or one of
the first six to sign up for these MISB sets, now largely unavailable.
   of course, that should read "first six for the 8480 shuttle sets".

I'm asking $110 for the 8480s and $150 for the 8479s.  Price includes
shipping to continental USA (we'll negotiate for shipment elsewhere).
I need to hear from those interested by Friday, August 4th.  Orders
will be prioritized by date of e-mail AND by arrival of payment.
You'll get a mailing address in response to your e-mail.
  Thanks for your interest and consideration.

Bill Bourn