 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2302
Re: Instructions on CD ROM?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 14:10:31 GMT

Kevin Loch <kloch@NOSPMkl.net> wrote:
I disagree with the first part of your statement.  My interpretation of
their policy does permit
the type of fan site we have created.  Of course you correctly noted it
that does not permit atomic distibution.

I agree with your intepretation as well.  I just fear their
interpretation may change if someone were to create an atomic
distrobution using your photonic distrobution.

--
The pieces you want and nothing else - easy online bidding!
Sure, you could pay someone to run your LEGO auction.