 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2267
Re: Instructions on CD ROM?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 12:56:18 GMT

I use CD-R and CD-RW quite often to take instructions home... (that way my
employer pays for the download).  I'm always left think that one cannot beat
the real thing, or printed scans for that matter. I suppose separate CD's of
each LEGO genre or year would be a good thing to have...

--
Scott A
Edinburgh, Scotland.

http://www.encore.ms.tarahill.net/00/scottarthur/LEGO.htm