 Off-Topic / Fun / 2639
Re: Truck factors (was Re: Instructions on CD ROM?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 11:24:24 GMT

Fredrik Glöckner <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote
Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> writes:
While some happy AFOL may rejoice if he buys your entire collection
for 1000 because your family doesn't know better, wouldn't you rather
they got a fair price for it?

Doesn't this mean that one would have to actually tell one's family how
much one spends on LEGO?  I can see that some may think that their
family is better off not knowing this.  :-)

Keep in mind that you are the named beneficiary of at least one will when
saying this, Mr Glockner.

My family are currently minding my collection, but I don't think they
realised its real extent yet. It's not obvious unless you think about
it that 100kgs of Lego costs rather a lot, and some of us just have Lego
in those boxes, no packaging or steel reinforcing.

Moz
(who has no idea how much it really weighs, but the boxes are rather
heavy, and there are rather a lot of them)