 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2296
Re: Instructions on CD ROM?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 23:18:57 GMT

I'm not sure you would get in trouble if you quitly sold a CD set for cost of
media plus time. This is a standard practice for share/free-ware (I do realize
that this isn't freeware... my $.02
SteveB

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mike Stanley writes:
Kevin Loch <kloch@NOSPMkl.net> wrote:
don't feel bad, people run wget (or similar) all the time (resulting a
2-5GB daily download rate).

However, for half the download time, you might want to do wget -A zip
since everything is zipped (including the thumbnails and indexes)

Hrmmm... will do then.  I think I have a few gigs free on vader right
now - might as well put them to use.  Then I can extract the zips and
make my own CD's.

--
The parts you want without a bunch of crap?
Run your own LEGO auctions for free! (still in Beta)