 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2265
Re: Instructions on CD ROM?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 11:44:44 GMT

Jason Briscoe <jason_briscoe@londonelec.co.uk> wrote:
Has anyone thought of, attempted or suceeded in putting scanned instructions
onto a CD ROM? I would be very interested if someone has done it? also whether
its reasonably easy and of reasonable cost. I am very interested in gathering
together a number of scanned instructions to complement the paper ones I have.

I remember back when kl.net was just barely under 650 megs - I burned
it onto a CD.  Haven't grabbed the whole thing in a long while,
though, so I bet it's at least 2 cds worth or more now.

I wouldn't think of selling the CDs, though.  Probably a sure way of
getting TLG involved in a way we don't want them to be.

--
The pieces you want and nothing else - easy online bidding!
Sure, you could pay someone to run your LEGO auction.