 Off-Topic / Fun / 2663
Re: Truck factors (was Re: Instructions on CD ROM?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 09:59:59 GMT

Fredrik Glöckner <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote
Thanks!  I sampled up the original 384x288 renderings to 768x576 by
using some bicubic technique, and used these to make an MPEG animation.
The resulting animation hasn't really got anymore details than the
384x288 one, but it still looks quite good:

That was the one I grabbed :) This low-res stuff, pah!

I've also found that animations are quite nice for displaying how
Technic constructions work.

Cool.

Moz