 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2274
Re: Instructions on CD ROM?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 22:16:44 GMT

Kevin Loch <kloch@NOSPMkl.net> wrote:
The entire site is currently 4.5GB, including zips which make
up half the space, and catalogs.  So, if you wanted to put just the
scans (no zip files)on cd, you would need 4-5 cd's, depending on how
you divided it up.

Of course, while making cd-r's for your own use should be ok, I strongly
discourage selling of CD's, as that is clearly outside of "fair use",
and exposes you to legal action.

I'd love to make a set of CD's for myself, but I've always felt bad
about the thought of turning something like wget loose on big sites.

--
The pieces you want and nothing else - easy online bidding!
Sure, you could pay someone to run your LEGO auction.