 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2272
Re: Instructions on CD ROM?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 18:45:47 GMT

On Tue, Aug 17, 1999 at 02:27:58PM +0000, Kevin Loch wrote:
The entire site is currently 4.5GB, including zips which make
up half the space, and catalogs.  So, if you wanted to put just the
scans (no zip files)on cd, you would need 4-5 cd's, depending on how
you divided it up.

Of course, while making cd-r's for your own use should be ok, I strongly
discourage selling of CD's, as that is clearly outside of "fair use",
and exposes you to legal action.

Do you have a reccomended way to pull down just boxtops and instructions?
I'd be interested in wasting some of my company's T3 to get a few cd's
worth of stuff?

Is there a way to pull down by date entered?  So I could just burn a new CD in a
year for the updated stuff?

BTW: Great site, invaluable.  Please, take a bow!

Ciao!

--
In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again.  They really do it.  It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful.  But it happens every day.  I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion.
  -- Carl Sagan, 1987 CSICOP keynote address

The Doctor What: Un-Humble                       http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat@gerf.org                    (finger docwhat@gerf.org for PGP key)
KF6VNC