 Off-Topic / Fun / 2638
Re: TRU Kudos!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 03:20:03 GMT

No problem, Where's John now? did you get him yet???? I've about used up
a tank of gas looking for that boy, I think he went into hiding.. I
might be time to put on the big boy tires and start running over
everything :)
what ya think eh???
:-)

Scott Edward Sanburn wrote:

Mookie,

        Sorry, I thought it was you, not John. I did not read it properly. It has been
a confusing day for me, my brain is dead. I have been fighting with a Novell
TCP/IP -HP JetAdmin printer error all day, and I had to get back onto the
project I was on. Anyhow, I would love to join in on the run over! :)

hmmm I know some people say I'm a little confused... though if I were to
pull my shirt forward and look down.. I get a pretty good idea of what
sex I am :)

I would hope so! (Grins, runs over John, does a U-turn, serves around Blazer,
guns it!)

Scott Sanburn

--
Keep on Bricken'