 Off-Topic / Fun / 2609
Re: TRU Kudos!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 15:15:42 GMT

Well.. I have to admit, I've had some close calls.. I've still after
about 8 years have a lump in my leg from the bike going down on it.. the
rear tire hit some gravel in a turn.. though that bike NEVER touched the
ground.. it was only a couple days old.. and I was gonna be damned I'd
lay that bike down.. I've been riding for over 20 years now.. so I don't
think I'm a "temporary biker" :)  I'm a very cautious biker.. I know I'm
a minority on the road.. Granted.. things can happen... if it does.. oh
well.. at least I went enjoying myself :)

"Moz (Chris Moseley)" wrote:

Mookie <Mookie1@worldnet.att.net> wrote
don't ride around in a leather jacket either.. though someday I'll get
myself a pair of leather chaps! those bugs at 90mph tend to hurt when
they hit the legs!!!!

Get the leathers while you're still a biker. Over here we call your sort
"temporary bikers" because we bury so many of them.

Moz

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy