 Off-Topic / Fun / 2590
Re: TRU Kudos!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 21:53:10 GMT

On Sun, 15 Aug 1999 01:29:51 GMT, Mookie <Mookie1@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

Actually the bumper stickers said Escape TO Wisconsin... and they took
off wiscon and made Escape to sin needless to say they weren't printed
much longer after that :)  Others made Escape Wisconsin from them too.

As far as Madtown... I don't get there much anymore... not sure where
Mifflin Street is... though I don't think we are Dippy people here!!! At
least we drive better than those FIB's or Flatlanders.. which ever you
want to call em :)   <ducks and runs>

Cheesehead :)

I didn't know anyone said FIB except my cheesehead college roommate.  Who
happened to be a dead ringer for Greg Ham.  But that's not important now.

I still remember the FIB's, everytime I drive through Illinois.

Steve