 Off-Topic / Fun / 2578
Re: TRU Kudos!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 01:12:38 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Steve Bliss writes:
On Wed, 5 May 1999 03:05:56 GMT, Mookie <Mookie@execpc.com> wrote:
[...]
Wisconsin "Come smell our Dairy Air" Mookie

Weren't there bumper stickers advertising Wisconsin tourism awhile ago?
"Escape from Wisconsin", or something like that...

I saw someone once who'd taken one of these and removed the WISCON letters. :)

I've always thought of Wisconsonites as being more hippy-dippy, or total
granola.

That may be endemic to State Street and Mifflin Street in Madison...?

--Todd