 Off-Topic / Fun / 2597
Re: TRU Kudos!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 02:35:56 GMT

Well, don't tell the two engineers from our headquarters in Madison, because
they came from small towns in Wisconsin, and they swear every other day that
Wisconsin is about 1,000,000% better than Michigan is (I work in the Ann Arbor,
Michigan office and I have grown up here in Michigan, and I like it). I don't
know about Wisconsin for sure, as I have not been there as of yet, but it sounds
OK. Lord knows I don't want to move my collection right now! :)

Scott Sanburn

Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, "Jesse Long" <jesse.r.long@gte.net> writes:

I've lived in both IL and WI and I prefer WI once you get away from
Mad-town.

Wow, if I lived in Wisconsin, I don't think there's any place I would prefer
to live *but* in Madison.

--Todd