 Off-Topic / Fun / 2617
Re: TRU Kudos!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 17:22:00 GMT

Well, as Confucius used to say, "He who run in front of Chevy get tired, but he
who run behind Chevy get exhausted" <doesn't bother to look, ducks wiffleball
bat, runs faster>

;John

Mookie wrote:

HEY!!! I drive a Chevy, and I happen to like my Blazer!!!!
you better run :)