 Off-Topic / Fun / 2580
Re: TRU Kudos!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 06:37:45 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Mookie <Mookie1@worldnet.att.net> writes:

Actually the bumper stickers said Escape TO Wisconsin... and they took
off wiscon and made Escape to sin needless to say they weren't printed
much longer after that :)

You're right!  It was TO, not FROM.  I've seen it so many millions of times,
I didn't even notice.

BTW, the person I saw who had "ESCAPE TO SIN" was someone wearing a leather
jacket on State Street, with the signage on the back, and a plastic dangly
skeleton pinned to it.  I guess that's how to look tough.  :-)

Someone on my floor also cut apart all the letters, removed the two C's,
turned the W upside-down into an M, and used that to write something rather
obnoxious on their door.

Others made Escape Wisconsin from them too.

LOL!  Never saw that one!

As far as Madtown... I don't get there much anymore... not sure where
Mifflin Street is...

It's between Dayton and Washington.  But there's East Mifflin and West
Mifflin, but I forget which one was the more interesting of the two (it's
been something like 10 years now).

though I don't think we are Dippy people here!!! At
least we drive better than those FIB's or Flatlanders.. which ever you
want to call em :)   <ducks and runs>
Cheesehead :)

I always felt that Brewers games had the best tailgate parties.

--Todd (once-upon-a-time-cheesehead :-)