 Off-Topic / Fun / 1559
Re: MN and WI suck was(Re: TRU Kudos!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 15:46:51 GMT

John Neal wrote:

Well now, Tamy.  Minnesoda and Wiscahnsin are actually not very nice places
to be.  The cold, doncha know.  So don't be thinking about moving here to
get away from your nice, cozy cities.  Our new advertising campaign:
Minnesoda-- it's colder than you think!  <for Mookie's eyes only-- See, if
we agree with everyone that it sucks up here in the Midwest, they won't
move here and crowd the freeways and the golf courses;-)>

You can't trick us all, buddy.

I've been there and I know better.  Minnesota is - as they say - God's
country.  There are two places that are about equally desirable for me
to spend the rest of my life, the North shore of Lake Superior (or maybe
parts of MI's UP), or the Oregon coast.  Both very beautiful.  Both very
expensive.  Neither place has jobs for me.  Oh well. :-(

--
Sincerely,

Christopher L. Weeks
central Missouri, USA