 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2303
2302  |  2304
Subject:
Parts Needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 18:39:51 GMT

Stuff I am looking for:

NEEDED:
1+ blue 1x3x1 arches
8+ white lattice windows (fit 3x4 frames) (I have 2 yellow and 4 blue of
same I could trade)
1 yellow freestyle flower
1 red lower sail from the Black Seas Barracuda
1 2x12 yellow plate
Imperial Soldiers/admirals blue or red chest decor and access.
(Especially tall black hats (shako) and red epaulets).
Tall rigging pieces
Sails and instructions for the Renegade Runner (6268)

Wanted:
Pirate Instructions (Especially from sets I don't have.)
Pirate Sets (Especially the Skull's Eye Schooner, Imperial Flagship and
Renegade runner (the three ships I don't have.  I may even be interested
in partial ships, so long as they have instructions.)
Islanders (+accessories and brown spears)
Cannons
Pirate parts (hulls, masts, hats, weapons, etc.)
Trees and plants
White, yellow and gray arches, fences and wall pieces (especially
printed sections from the El Dorado Fortress)
I have black versions of same to trade.
Starfish, clams, crabs, spiders, birds (all colors)
Black and Brown Star wars cowls, brown torsos, brown legs
Female minifigs, heads, hair
Black bullet helms (castle)
1x10 black plates
1 to 4 rod black lantern pieces