 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2304
2303  |  2305
Subject:
Making Sails
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 21:00:41 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tim Coats writes:
Stuff I am looking for:

NEEDED: •    [snip a lot of stuff I don't have]
Sails and instructions for the Renegade Runner (6268)

I just got these sails.  I'm not willing to part with them,
but I could scan them and email the images to you.  Then you could
print them on paper or on Barbie Fashion Designer Cloth.

Has anyone ever tried this?  I searched lugnet and found quite a few
requests for sails.  I was planning to make paper sails for my
used Renegade Runner, but then I got some real ones.

Perhaps this discussion should be moved to offtopic.NotRealLego in
case anyone finds it offensive...

Don