 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 2301
Re: Sebulba
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 12:48:34 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Fraser Lovatt writes:

Is there anybody out there who actually thinks he's any good?

I don't like him as a fig for Sebulba, but he has his uses.  In fact, if anyone
were looking to unload a Sebulba from a Pod Race set they picked up for parts,
I'd be happy to talk trade.

eric