 Star Wars / 3486
Re: Sebulba
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 14:31:58 GMT

On Fri, 20 Aug 1999 12:07:53 GMT, "Eric Kingsley"
<kingsley@nelug.nospam.org> wrote:

Come to think of it, I can't bear the R2 units' feet either.

I somewhat agree with you here but I just don't know how else they could have
done it and kept him compatable with LEGO bricks.  I mean a 1x1 foot would have
been to small and although the 1x2 foot is a bit large I think it was the best
compromise when it comes to LEGO dimensions.

I posted a message about this awhile ago.  Basically, they could have made
the feet smaller, and put in slots in the base for studs to fit into.  Like
you see on the bottom of round parts.

What bothered me more was the R2
heads.  The design leave them with a big white collar.

Yeah, that was lame.

Steve