 Star Wars / 3481
3480  |  3482
Subject:
Sebulba
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 09:23:36 GMT

I've simmered with resentment at this for a while now, whilst tinkering with
the Pod Race set last night I couldn't contain myself any longer -- the
Sebulba figure is *terrible*.  How could TLG do this?  I know he's a diffucult
figure to model, but some articulation would have been nice or even a
different colour.  Yuck!!!  At least they tried with Gasgano and the Pit
Droids are quite inventive.

Is there anybody out there who actually thinks he's any good?

Come to think of it, I can't bear the R2 units' feet either.