 Star Wars / 3480
Re: Finally done !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 21:48:51 GMT

Very nice, I like the trans blue for the hyperdrive. Do you plan
to do any
interior stuff?? I like the landing gear and the nice
layout(baseplates
and other ships).  What are the dimensions for the MF??

Ryan

"Too many people think being a Christian is hypocritical or very
boring lifestyle. It's neither one of those."  Kevin Johnson