 Star Wars / 3502
Re: Finally done !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 12:28:09 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Ralph Döring writes:
In lugnet.starwars, John VanZwieten writes:
Excellent!
Things I really liked:
Use of "off-color" plates on the hull.
The hyperdrive looks great with all that tr. blue.
Your method for opening in the middle.  Do 6 peg-hole combos really hold that
thing together?  If you hold it from just the back, will the front fall off?

It was ok with a 4 peg-hole combo but the you could see a gap. The 6 peg is
very strong but I must admit, I never tried to hold just the back. I´ll give
it a try tonight...

Well yes, it did fall off...actually the front never left the floor. I just
had the back in my hand.

;o)  Ralph