 Star Wars / 3484
Re: Sebulba
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 12:23:17 GMT

Eric said:

I agree with you totally but at least you don't end up with 1 in ever set (Not
quite but it seems like it) like you do with Jar Jar.

True -- you end up with a lot of Jar Jars if you're trying to build up those
stocks of battle droids, but at least these can be used as generic Gungans and
then slaughtered mercilessly.  Which is as it should be.