 Marketplace / Auctions / 8550
Re: ebay rant
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 16:10:02 GMT

"John Radtke" <jaradtke@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:GH6sJo.H2B@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.market.auction, Lawrence Wilkes writes:

Why does it take two trips?

Dont the US post office have an on-line postal calculator?
Enter the weight, desintation, method of shipment and voila the price.

regards
lawrence

Aye, there's the rub.  To enter the weight you have to know the weight.
Most people don't have more than a bathroom scale at home.

What?
No one cooks in the USA?

I already know the answer to that one - No.
Guess you could take your lego to the resturant and ask them to weight it for you :-)

regards
lawrence