 Marketplace / Auctions / 7539
Re: This makes me SICK!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 01:02:24 GMT

Lorbaat wrote in message ...
Yeah, almost as easy as selling easily-obtainable information.

It doesn't make me "sick", as some people said- after all, if you can fool
people that should know better into paying you $10 for the information, • more
power to you- but don't get all uppity about people "passing judgement" on • you
when you're doing something so cheap.

I have a problem with him selling information he gleaned for free on LUGNET.

I for one do not want to post any more finds on LUGNET for people like him.

I currently know a great source for some sets at 75% off.  But I am not
posting. I am one of the people that post frequently about sales and I am
upset about this. And no Mark I don't want a kick back on your sales. I
found that offensive.

I post here as a payback to the LUGNET community, not to provide Mark with
information to sell. So now I feel that I am unable to post.

Rose