 Marketplace / Auctions / 7529
Re: This makes me SICK!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 19:36:00 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Mark Hollingsworth writes:

And finally someone actually has a very good idea.  I will stay tuned to see
if anyone will actually follow up.  After all isn't it is so much easier to
complain, interfere with auctions, mistakingly quote ebay's "TOS", and pass
judgement on other people?

Yeah, almost as easy as selling easily-obtainable information.

It doesn't make me "sick", as some people said- after all, if you can fool
people that should know better into paying you $10 for the information, more
power to you- but don't get all uppity about people "passing judgement" on you
when you're doing something so cheap.

***hole.

eric

FUT to lugnet.market.theory, since this is more about the concept of selling
things than an actual auction anymore.