 Marketplace / Auctions / 7542
Re: This makes me SICK!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 07:37:26 GMT

mark hollingsworth wrote in message ...
And finally someone actually has a very good idea.  I will stay tuned to • see
if anyone will actually follow up.  After all isn't it is so much easier to
complain, interfere with auctions, mistakingly quote ebay's "TOS", and pass
judgement on other people?

Check the Buying Lego FAQ at http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/FAQs.htm . Link
to it from your auctions if you dare educate your buyers :-)

Kevin
Victorian House: Limited edition kit
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-vblu.htm
Craftsman Kits & Custom Lego models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com