 Marketplace / Auctions / 7526
Re: This makes me SICK!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 19:11:21 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Charles Eric McCarthy writes:

I think a good approach to disseminating this sort of information
would be to put together a FAQ and then have lots of $0.27 information
auctions for it.  Does anyone feel strongly enough to organize it?

And finally someone actually has a very good idea.  I will stay tuned to see
if anyone will actually follow up.  After all isn't it is so much easier to
complain, interfere with auctions, mistakingly quote ebay's "TOS", and pass
judgement on other people?