 Marketplace / Auctions / 7520
Re: This makes me SICK!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 05:01:24 GMT

Eric McCarthy wrote in message <3A5B9390.3A434438@reasoning.com>...
I think a good approach to disseminating this sort of information
would be to put together a FAQ and then have lots of $0.27 information
auctions for it.  Does anyone feel strongly enough to organize it?

Maybe adding a few things to the Buying Lego FAQ would do the trick, then
everyody link to it. My auctions now all link to it. If all the lugnetters
who sell on eBay linked to it, most of the newbie buyers would see it.

Kevin