 Marketplace / Auctions / 396
Re: Flush? (was Re: Discussion Post: Auczilla
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 14:11:39 GMT

Once upon a time, Larry Pieniazek <lpien@ctp.IWANTNOSPAM.com> wrote:

2 - And I guess there is a chance I'll get the space bug harder, and try
to become Space Complete but that seems unlikely. Might go for M:tron
complete though, I am almost there.

Waittaminut.  Aren't you the one who once said 'M:tron is goofy'?

One of these days, I'm going to save up the money for a Multi-Core
Magnetizer.  Or maybe a Mega-Core Magnetizer.  I'll bet those are
bigger.

Steve