 Marketplace / Auctions / 390
389  |  391
Subject:
Flush? (was Re: Discussion Post: Auczilla
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 00:36:09 GMT

"Perhaps a Princess..." wrote:

You are one of the regular buyers who make it worth their while to run
such auctions.

OK, I see.

Fair warning to all, though. Stop planning on my heavy participation. I
am cutting back. I've reached saturation. In just about every category,
I have enough pieces to build a great many different things. Sure, there
are rare pieces I want more of, but for pieces in bulk, I am flush.(1)

Same for sets. There are a few sets I would get more of but I have got
at least one of just about every set made in recent times that I have
any interest in, and in many cases, more than one. (2)

I'll continue to buy new sets, of course. :-) I can hardly wait for Star
Wars and Space Port to be readily available and discounted.

1 - well, I could use more windows, and more slopes, especially
corners... but I have a fair bunch of those too.

2 - And I guess there is a chance I'll get the space bug harder, and try
to become Space Complete but that seems unlikely. Might go for M:tron
complete though, I am almost there.

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.