 Marketplace / Auctions / 394
Re: Flush? (was Re: Discussion Post: Auczilla
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 13:31:28 GMT

Also sprach Larry Pieniazek:
: 2 - And I guess there is a chance I'll get the space bug harder, and try
: to become Space Complete but that seems unlikely. Might go for M:tron
: complete though, I am almost there.

I think you said that just to scare me:)

I have the space bug pretty bad.  I am more or less complete in M:Tron,
Blacktron II, UFO, Exploriens and the original 3-digit Classic Space.
My next targets are a good sampling of the rest of Classic Space (only
have two presently, there are 25 on my want list) and Blacktron I
complete.

I am not much for being 'complete' in a theme ... of the 200 or so space
sets ever made, I only want a total of about 70 of them.  Some themes
just don't interest me at all.  I do not own and do not want anything
from either Space Police theme, for example.

M:Tron is a good theme to collect, I think.  It's the best of the
post-Blacktron era, imho .... if only it had had a base.  The Mega Core
Magnatizer is a really neat set, tho.

/ _ _ / _ _      I am returning this otherwise good USENET post to you
()(-(//((-/     because someone has filled it with gibberish and placed
                                                  your name at the top.
============= Jim Baker -- Weather Weasel Extraordinaire ==============