 Marketplace / Auctions / 374
Re: Discussion Post: Auczilla
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 03:14:33 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lpien@ctp.IWANTNOSPAM.com> wrote:
To that end, are there changes in the public parts of the process that
could be made (other than size reduction which will reduce turnaround
time) to help buyers feel more comfortable with the process?

I think a simple page updating the status on winnings being shipped
would be nice.  Just a list or table would do.  Admittedly, my stuff
is on a much smaller scale, but I've gotten good responses from the
ones I've done like that.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Focused discussion groups for LEGO fans worldwide