 Marketplace / Auctions / 389
Re: Discussion Post: Auczilla
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 00:18:22 GMT

On Thu, 17 Dec 1998 18:38:01 GMT, Larry Pieniazek
<lpien@ctp.IWANTNOSPAM.com> wrote:

"Perhaps a Princess..." wrote:

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

-- gives folks a chance to build up their money reserves as well
between the two.

Are you SURE you really wouldn't rather I was really broke?

Positive. You're an important market force in the online Lego market.

Can you elaborate? I may be important to certain sellers but I rather
suspect a number of buyers would prefer I folded my tent and slunk away
quietly into the night.

If a seller does not have the reasonable expectation that they will
make enough from their auctions to be worth running the auction, then
they will not run them.

You are one of the regular buyers who make it worth their while to run
such auctions.

Sarah Heacock
sarah@eskimo.com