 Local / Australia / 9475
Re: Studfest XV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 09:13:56 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:

Here's one of the amazing levitating rowboat (I'll leave it to someone else
to eliminate Andrea from the pic...)
www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rdulin/SFestXV/levitatingrowboatsm.jpg

Looks like Andrea was the victim of some small arms fire, there is a finger
protruding from an exit wound on her back.

And the late arriving railway unionists...
www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rdulin/SFestXV/railwayunionistssm.jpg

Did those railways workers make incomprehensible announcements through their
megaphones ?
That green cloth makes a nice battlefield.