 Local / Australia / 9476
Re: Bionicles Promo's at McDonalds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 12:19:28 GMT

If you want a Huki (No.1 of 6), don't muck about, some areas have sold out.
Some are selling No.3s already. By the end of this promotion, there may be
some unhappy male happy meal purchasers.

Hrmm... I wasn't really happy about that, as I was looking forwards
getting another Huki (No.1 of 6), but the store I went to sold out, and
so I got Onepu (no.2 of 6). This was the Flinders St Macca's.

Colby.