 Local / Australia / 9468
Re: Bionicles Promo's at McDonalds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 03:12:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Mel Brown writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
Just a short note to mention that the bionicle sets 1388-1393 are becoming
available at McDonalds stores in Australia. These appear to be the same sets
available in the US last year, but with different printing on the bag [1],
are Copyrighted for 2002 on bag and instructions, and come with a different
happy-meal box. These sets cost $2 each if bought without happy-meal. [$1 US]

Yes... just saw this via email as my kids are in the 0n-line McDonalds Happy
meal club.  http://www.happymeal.com.au/whatsHappening/whatsHappening.asp

Thought I was hallucinating when I saw the ad on Nickelodeon yesterday.
Checked the Mc site, all they had was out of date info.
Didn't realise there was a happymeal domain :^o

You can see the Happy Meal box on the site :)  Also they are running a
'Match-In-Shapes' on-line competition...

What a great excuse for a cheeseburger :P
Or high cholesterol (bring on that unhappy meal)