 Local / Australia / 9486
Re: Bionicles Promo's at McDonalds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 23:55:46 GMT

"Kerry Raymond" <kerry@dstc.edu.au> wrote in message
news:H178x7.KA4@lugnet.com...
So, if I understand this correctly ...

If I don't go to McDonalds, then I don't have to eat their food and I • don't buy
a bionicle!

That's excellent. It means that I can not do two things I didn't want to • do in
the time it would normally take me to not do either one of them. Very time
efficient.

Kerry

Thank you Kerry...

I was afraid BrickNet would have to start giving out free burgers with every
Lego set sold.

John