 Local / Australia / 9480
Re: Bionicles Promo's at McDonalds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 08:04:36 GMT

When was this, I went to that store tonight just before 6pm, and they only
had Huki.  I have been to a few different stores over the weekend, and they
all seem to have opened different boxes first, as I have 1, 2 and 3.  Just
check out another store, and remember, you can buy the toy without the meal!

Martin

That was around Midday I went there. Today I went to my local store -
Karingal - near Frankston, they have already got no. 3 out, I asked if
they still had no. 1, the girl who served me went looking for one. Found
one! But the funny thing is, she didn't give me a Diva Starz toy. Hehe,
the Flinders one keep giving me the Diva Starz, when I asked them if I
can have the Bionicle instead, they seem to be taken aback. Hehe.

Colby.