 Local / Australia / 9487
Re: Bionicles Promo's at McDonalds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 03:37:53 GMT

I almost bought one of these things yesterday. Then I came to my senses.
Even for building Bionicle stuff they don't appear to have any useful parts
except perhaps for the masks.

At least they're better than the usual plastic garbage they put in the happy
meals. They're even better than the toys they usually include.

Allister

In lugnet.loc.au, Martin Scragg writes:
Just ask for the toy (or multiples thereof), they are $2 each.

Martin

How do you buy the toy without the meal? And how much does it cost?
I never thought you can buy toys without the meal, I thought thats why
it was called Happy Meal just so the kids have something to play while
eating the food.

Colby.