 Local / Australia / 9493
Re: Bionicles Promo's at McDonalds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 09:13:05 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Allister McLaren writes:

OK, so I ended up buying a couple yesterday. I was reflecting on it, and I
think the feet might make nice landing gear for a spaceship I'm building.
The clincher was the fact that the brown one was sold out, but they had the
blue ones in. (pardon me for not remembering the names)

Mmm...the brown ones, Huki ( 1 of 6), I never did manage to grab all the Hukis
I wanted, I was too slow off the mark and ill earlier this week.
So beware, my local Mc is now onto the yellow masked one which is 4 of 6.
So the first 3 have sold out within 7 days. This promotion will run out by
week 2 of a 5 week campaign. After that it's Divas for all.

I also bought one of their burgers, so it's also possible that my judgment
is somewhat impaired.

That may be the sugar-high from the coke/sauce/bun or the salt-induced higher
blood pressure from the sauce/coke or maybe the caffeine.