 Local / Australia / 9491
Re: Bionicles Promo's at McDonalds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 23:28:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White writes:

Ah...all it takes is a little imagination.
Checkout the MOCs by a lugnetter at this completed auction,
http://news.lugnet.com/market/auction/?n=9387

O yeah. I love Jon Palmer's work. In fact it was the M-Wing that I was
thinking of when I made mention of the masks previously. I also saw someone
using them as wheel covers on a 'Spinner' car (from Blade Runner) recently.
Inspiring.

OK, so I ended up buying a couple yesterday. I was reflecting on it, and I
think the feet might make nice landing gear for a spaceship I'm building.
The clincher was the fact that the brown one was sold out, but they had the
blue ones in. (pardon me for not remembering the names)

I also bought one of their burgers, so it's also possible that my judgment
is somewhat impaired.