 Local / Australia / 9466
9465  |  9467
Subject:
Bionicles Promo's at McDonalds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.promo
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 06:42:38 GMT

Just a short note to mention that the bionicle sets 1388-1393 are becoming
available at McDonalds stores in Australia. These appear to be the same sets
available in the US last year, but with different printing on the bag [1],
are Copyrighted for 2002 on bag and instructions, and come with a different
happy-meal box. These sets cost $2 each if bought without happy-meal. [$1 US]

[1] In fact, the packaging is probably for Australia only, as there is a
reference to McDonalds Australia on it...though it would be easy to change
for other countries.

Benjamin Whytcross