 Local / Australia / 9494
Re: Bionicles Promo's at McDonalds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.promo
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 14:49:02 GMT

"Kerry Raymond" <kerry@dstc.edu.au> wrote in message
news:H178x7.KA4@lugnet.com...

So, if I understand this correctly ...

If I don't go to McDonalds, then I don't have to eat their food and I • don't buy
a bionicle!

That's excellent. It means that I can not do two things I didn't want to • do in
the time it would normally take me to not do either one of them. Very time
efficient.

Right on sister!  Hear hear!

It really disturbs me that my fellow Aussies get so excited by a promo with
such crappy Lego on offer - especially when they turn their noses up at
Solar Explorers and Podracer buckets...  I wonder if other local groups
display such bad taste in Lego as ours does?  ;-)

--

Cheers,
Paul