 Local / Australia / 9471
Re: Bionicles Promo's at McDonalds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 04:40:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Stephen Hurn writes:
Isn't it funny that the Bionicles are the most nutritious part of the Happy
meal :P.

Only if you choose the Chicken Nugget option! :-)

If you choose the cheeseburger, you're getting Australian beef* (which is
the best in the world!!) and contains protein, omega 3s, iron, zinc and
vitamin B12.

Check out http://www.australianbeef.com.au/FeelGood/nutrition1.html

I visited McDonalds today for a Huki (tan & burnt orange - my first
Bionicle) and a nutritious meal (similarly coloured - my first Happy Meal).
I notice that they're running a concurrent Diva Starz happy meal to keep the
girls happy.

Cheapest Lego I've bought in a while!

Cheers

Richie Dulin
(Views expressed are not necessarily those of my employer, but in this case,
probably are).

* and so are increasing numbers of Americans ;-)