 Local / Australia / 9474
Re: Bionicles Promo's at McDonalds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 08:41:15 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:

If you choose the cheeseburger, you're getting Australian beef* (which is
the best in the world!!) and contains protein, omega 3s, iron, zinc and
vitamin B12.

The iron is probably more useful for pre-menopausal women and anaemic people
of European descent.

Check out http://www.australianbeef.com.au/FeelGood/nutrition1.html

I visited McDonalds today for a Huki (tan & burnt orange - my first
Bionicle) and a nutritious meal (similarly coloured - my first Happy Meal).
I notice that they're running a concurrent Diva Starz happy meal to keep the
girls happy.

If you want a Huki (No.1 of 6), don't muck about, some areas have sold out.
Some are selling No.3s already. By the end of this promotion, there may be
some unhappy male happy meal purchasers.

Cheapest Lego I've bought in a while!

If only more food came packaged with small pieces of ABS.