 Local / Australia / 9477
Re: Bionicles Promo's at McDonalds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 13:36:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Colby Chapman writes:
If you want a Huki (No.1 of 6), don't muck about, some areas have sold out.
Some are selling No.3s already. By the end of this promotion, there may be
some unhappy male happy meal purchasers.

Hrmm... I wasn't really happy about that, as I was looking forwards
getting another Huki (No.1 of 6), but the store I went to sold out, and
so I got Onepu (no.2 of 6). This was the Flinders St Macca's.

When was this, I went to that store tonight just before 6pm, and they only
had Huki.  I have been to a few different stores over the weekend, and they
all seem to have opened different boxes first, as I have 1, 2 and 3.  Just
check out another store, and remember, you can buy the toy without the meal!

Martin